Privacy (GDPR) Policy
The personal data we hold on clients is :
• Name, Address, e-mail address, phone no.
• Relevant Information required relating to their own booking with us.
• We do not share or pass their data onto anyone else.
• All information, including medical information or disclosures are securely held and destroyed 3 years after the activity.
Website cookies – what are they?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
How do we use our website cookies?
• Understand how use our website.
• To securely process your online order.
How to manage website cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
• Individuals can ask to view the data we hold on them at any time. There may be a small charge for this.
• We will delete their personal data (as listed above) on request within 1 week*.
Emmaus Adventure is required to securely hold your data for 3 years from the time of the activity if you have been injured while taking part in a planned and paid for activity.