- An experienced MLTB qualified Mountain Leader
- First aid kit, group shelter and satallite communication device
Is it for me?
- You enjoy exercising and willing to challenge yourself
- Comfortable walking for 5 hours on a rough path
- You are willing to embrace adventure and the unknown
- Age 16+ (under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult)
- Meet in Rowardennan, Loch Lomond at 09:00
- Discuss plan for the day over coffee and a cinnamon swirl!
- Review equipment and prepare for start off walk 10:00
- As we journey we will follow Leave No Trace principles
- Enjoy lunch on one of the hill side
- We will get back to the start between 15:00 – 16:00