This is a fully inclusive 4 day, 3night expedition!
- Training & support from experienced and qualified outdoor professional throughout completion of the expedition section
- 2 days training expedition & 2 day qualifying expedition
- All packrafting equipment
- Camping equipment (not including sleeping bags)
- All food, including snacks and drinks – from evening meal on the first day to lunch on the last day
- Route planning and eDofE support
- Qualified, experienced Supervisor/Assessor to provide safety and support for candidates
- For further details please download the course information pack and kit list
Rosemary Newton MBE; Sanday Duke of Edinburgh Open Award Group
My Gold Duke of Edinburgh award group are very excited about the prospect of their walking and packrafting expedition which has been booked through Emmaus Adventure .
It represents the chance to undertake a totally new team challenge as they explore a wild area on land and water and promises to leave them all with lasting memories of a real adventure.
I know they will be in good hands with David and his team at Emmaus Adventure, who are very experienced at providing well supported and safe DofE expeditions whilst enabling groups to experience the spirit of exploring and self reliance that underpins this aspect of their award.
David has worked with my DofE groups for many years as a chief instructor and DofE assessor. The arrangements by his team have always been tailored for our needs and every aspect of their expedition experience was always well thought out and professionally managed.
I am confident that the team at Emmaus Adventure will deliver a fantastic experience for young people – I wish I was young enough to go with them!