Walking & Packrafting Journeys in Scotland
Registered in Scotland
We’re doing all we can to keep you safe
Join us for your next adventure
We are a small, customer focused, specialist activity guiding and education company. The focus for us is more safety, comfort, accomplishment and enjoyment for everyone who wants to explore, protect and experience wild spaces.
Through our walking and packrafting skills courses or guided trips we enable people to adventure in wild areas, while teaching about the philosophy, gear, and skills required for everyone to pursue their own outdoor adventures.
So if you are a human-powered adventurer who has a desire for enjoying wild places, exploration and shared learning then come and join us for your next adventure.
Conservation and Stewardship
- Be open and honest about our impact
- Seek to be challenged and improve in our approach
- Share our knowledge, experience and best practices with guests, public and partners in order to protect the wild spaces we love
- Follow and promote leave no trace principles
- Plan ahead & prepare
- Travel & camp in a way that minimises the impact on the ground, waterways and ecosystems
- Dispose of waste properly
- Leave what you find
- Minimise campfire impacts
- Respect wildlife
- Be considerate of other visitors
- Carefully select where we source all of our equipment, food and associate guides while promoting local business and their products. This is important to us for two reasons
- Understanding our footprint (direct and indirect) helps us minimise our impact on the environment
- It is important to know where the things we are using and eating are made, how they are produced and how workers are treated
- Minimising our physical impact by having small numbers of participants in wild areas
- In the office and workshop
- Aim to recycle and upcycle
- Minimise necessary printing
- Social Media
- Promote Scotland and its wild areas in a carefully considered way
- Celebrate and promote good practices
“We had the best time and have so many good memories from the trip. We didn’t want to leave! Nothing was ever too much and we had a great time as a result.”
“I really enjoyed the canoeing on the Loch on Saturday and thank you for your input and patience.
“Dave did an excellent job of gauging the group’s abilities, striking the right balance of skills input and relaxed journeying.”
“We had a fantastic day and came home smiling and talking to each other which is an outstanding improvement on our last paddling adventure.”
ELECTRONIC GIFT VOUCHERS
The Perfect Gift
Purchase gift vouchers for friends and family. We’ll send them a unique code which they can enter at the checkout to redeem the vouchers value.